Embedding a Powerful Physical Curriculum: Full Course
Intent, implementation and impact make up one whole, that whole being a powerful physical curriculum embedded in your primary school. Each of the three modules feeds into and strengthens one another; they form a cyclical process, one which you will gain in full. On completion of the course, you will have a fully formed, ready to action, plan for your school’s physical curriculum.
What is the course?
The Embedding a Powerful Physical Curriculum: Full Course course is a 30-hour CPD course, split into three modules that can be accessed anytime, anywhere suited around you and your timetable, arrangements and availability.
Who is it aimed at?
This course is aimed at primary school PE leaders, teachers and teaching assistants with a desire and passion to develop physical education within their primary school.
This course is split across three modules with the central INTENTIONS of the full course is for you to develop your:
- Love for and belief in the deep value of both physical education (PE) and the wider physical curriculum
- Ability to inspire children to live their physical lives to the full
- Knowledge, understanding and skill to create an outstanding physical curriculum in the primary school
In achieving these intentions, we anticipate you will develop and show:
- More self-confidence and a greater pride in your teaching / coaching
- A greater sense of personal well-being as a leader of the physical curriculum
- The joy of learning and desire to create physically educated children and active schools
Additional Course Benefits
- With this course being online, it provides you with the flexibility to work your learning and development around your busy schedule.
- In addition, you can pause your learning – take a break when you need to and pick up right where you left off
- The provider of this course is recognised by the afPE Professional Development Board CPD stamp of approval
Included in this course is:
Our recommended course provider
The Active Education Co. work with a select number of course providers that our team have thoroughly vetted to ensure a high-quality service for our members. The recommended course provider for the Embedding a Powerful Physical Curriculum: Full Course is ‘Aspire:Ed’.
Aspire:ED is a real time CPD product brought to you by Aspire Active Education Group. It has been born out of our mission to combat physical inactivity forever. They offer you a powerful new way to learn and develop your teaching knowledge, skills, and confidence online. Every Aspire:ED course is designed by experts, delivered by experts, and uses effective learning principles that give you the opportunity to seamlessly embed your learning into your day-to-day role.
Aspire have almost two decades of experience supporting the delivery of Physical Education, sport, and physical activity engagement in primary schools throughout England. Our team also have an extensive track record of mentoring primary school teaching staff, upskilling the primary workforce, managing professional learning conferences and delivering a range of accredited qualifications, including the Level 5 Certificate in Primary School Physical Education Specialism.
They continue to work with a number of experts in our sector and are proud to be recognised as an approved provider by the Association of Physical Education (afPE) ‘Professional Development Board’.